• The first step in posting to this board is to register
. YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO REGISTER
, or even view this site. We only allow registered users to post
. After you fill out the registration form and provide a user name, password and email, there is still one more step to registration
. You have to check your email and click on the link that our registration system automatically sends to you.
• The next step to adding your own post is to choose the correct state and city you want to advertise in. You can select a state by clicking here
• After you choose a state and city, all you have to do is click on the link at the top-right of the post list that says 'Post an Ad'. It looks like this: Post and Ad
• Once that page opens, simply fill out the form. Make sure to include a descriptive title in the 'Title' box. You can write the text of your ad in the 'Body' box. We allow, and completely encourage all posters to provide direct links to their websites (as long as they are not commercial pornographic/spam/phone sex sites) and list telephone numbers and email addresses in their posts
. We also encourage providers to link to any reviews they may have on various other websites (i.e.Adultfax.com
• To create a direct link, simply enclose the URL of the page you want to link to with [url] and [/url]. ie. [url]http://www.cityvibe.com[/url] will create a clickable link to cityvibe.com, like this: http://www.cityvibe.com/
• To attach pictures to your ad, use the 'Upload Pictures' form to select pictures from your hard drive. We allow JPEG (JPG), GIF, PNG and BMP images only. All other file formats (including .psd, .tif, .pdf, etc) will be ignored by the software. Images are automatically compressed and resized to a max of 500x500 pixels. If you have images in a format other than JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP, you need to use a free online service like Adobe Photoshop
to convert them. Simply re-naming the file to a .jpg or .gif extension will not work.
• After you have added all of the information and images you want, click on the 'Create Post' button at the bottom of the screen to be taken to the payment screen.
• Please provide payment information in order to activate your new post. We do not store payment information, it is only used to authorize the credit card at the time of purchase.